Los Tacos Felt Food, Preschool, Toddler, Pretend Play, Taco comes apart, Montessori, Play Kitchen
Delicioso! I love to cook—even if it’s pretend food. These play food toys are all made at a size that's just right for little hands.
The set includes two tacos. Each taco has shredded cheese, lettuce, meat and salsa (or tomatoes) in a sturdy tortilla shell.
A great sensory learning tool, your child will see color and texture, practice their dexterity and try new foods. It is fun to take them apart and put them back together again. And because there are two of them they can mix up the ingredients and have double cheese, or share with a friend.
This soft felt kid food is crafted from EcoFi*. Each pretend food toy is handmade by my family and me in the USA using machine and hand stitching. Machine or hand washed, tossed in the drier (use a mesh bag) or air dried, this fun and durable addition to a play kitchen won’t fade or shrink.
All patterns are designed by Noshkins. Packaging is designed and assembled by Noshkins. Los Tacos are boxed for easy wrapping.
- Excellent educational and developmental toy to learn shapes, colors and nutrition.
- Makes a wonderful pretend play toy gift for both boys and girls, as well as collectors.
- No owies for mom is stepped on and no boo-boos for kids if thrown!
- Perfect table decor for themed parties.
Our play food sets are recommended for children ages 3 an up
Approximate Measurements: Each taco is 4 inches in length
* Made from recycled plastic bottles (avoids wool allergies)